Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lucky Me

Well, if this didn't lift my spirits, I don't know what will.

Thanks by the way to EVERYONE who commented on my last post. I am feeling a bit better about things, and I'm so thankful to have friends here how genuinely care about me. Thank you!

So I have won four (4!) prizes from bloggers in the last few weeks! Woo Hoo! I'm won a little something for everyone in my house.

Today I won a Freestyle watch for Matt from The Funky Monkey. He chose this one in black.

Thursday I won a Dunebug's Sand Truck Playset from Sprig Toys and from Babies Gotta Have It for Zachariah. I think this will be a good Easter gift if it comes before then.

2 weeks ago I won a milk storage magnet, courtesy of the authors of The Milk Memos and The Motherwear Breastfeeding Blog.

And a week or so ago I won a Yoplait gift pack from Mom Knows It All. It had a Yoplait Yogurt reusable insulated bag (which is SUPER at the grocery store), a coupon for free Yoplait yogurt, a reusable water bottle (that I also LOVE), and a little notepad too.

Guess I'm on a role. I'm glad that I'm able to host some giveaways here, so that I can at least pass the love along a little bit. And Thank You to everyone who I won from! I love it!

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Ooh! Ooh! I know! I bet you won that yogurt prize at Mama Bub's.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you'd better go buy yourself a lottery ticket!

Jack Glen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy at Babies Gotta Have It said...

Congrats! And I'm sending out the Sprig Toys box today! Should definitely make it for Easter!