1. I think I have had a lot going on lately, but the truth is I'm focusing on too many things. I have several things happening at once, and then I don't finish any of them. Like, I want to devote more time to blogging, etc., but every time I think about it I find other things to do.
2. I really want to give my house a deep cleaning and soon. But see above note. I feel like if I start, I won't finish. Then it will be wasted time and energy. I need to start will small things that won't affect other things.
3. We had a great birthday weekend with Zachariah. I will share pictures once I get them loaded on here for you all to see. He's been begging for another party. Wait until next year, darling.
4. There were about 3 tornadoes that hit somewhere between where my parents live and where Matt's parents live on Sunday night. We had just left both places, and the storm was about 30 minutes behind us. Luckily only a few houses had damage. And our parents were all far enough from the path that they weren't effected, other than mine losing power for several hours. My old college friend got great photos of one tornado, it came down a few miles past her house.
5. The Horrible 3s have been just that for us so far...horrible. And it's only been a week. Lord help me.
6. I have a whole bunch of new DVD reviews to do, and the giveaway copies are coming. So look out, there will be TONS of chances to win this month.
7. Rachel (my sister) finally had her first OB appointment. She's already 10 weeks along, and that doesn't seem possible. Her due date is on or around October 4th for now. At her next appointment (probably in another month) they will do an ultrasound. I can't believe she hasn't even met the doctor yet. Crazy how they handle things there. I had already had 3 ultrasounds by the time I was that far along. Just a different doctor, I suppose. Anyway, I'm excited to hear about all the exciting updates.