Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A challenge of the bloggy sort

I have been averaging about 4 blog posts a month. Sad.

There are always plenty of things to write about. And even more lately with one sister's life drama, and the impending birth of two nephews in the next month or so.

I don't know why when I have plenty of things to say that I can't just get on here and put my words into cohesive thoughts lately.

I'm never lacking things to say, just ask my husband. Anyone who knows me in real life would testify to that fact. I'm a talker and a conversation starter. I'm outgoing and don't usually have problems talking to anyone.

I can't believe that April is already over and May is firmly in our grips. Doesn't seem like almost half of this year is gone already. Time just flies in circles around me. And at times it seems like I just stand there and watch the days go by.

I'd like to challenge myself this month in my blogging. Maybe I could blog every day for a month? I just don't know if I can keep up with that. But I might be able to commit to blogging for a certain number of days each week. Like 3 new blog posts each week. That shouldn't be too hard, right. And if I go over that number, then good for me.

That's it. For the month of May, I'm going to have a new blog post at least 3 days each week. Anyone else want to join me? I mean, if you're already doing that regularly (as I know many of you are) it's not really for you. Maybe you can challenge yourself on your blog in another way.

But if your blogging has fallen by the wayside and you really don't want it to, you should join me. We can keep each other in check. Make sure to leave a comment letting me know that you're taking the challenge (or a challenge of your own), so that I can check in on you too. Who's in?

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I already blog way too much, so I'm not going to do the challenge. Just wanted to say that I look forward to reading more posts from you :)

andria said...

I accept your challenge. I am only getting about one a month now. You might need to give me a little shove now and then though.

kristi said...

I try to blog a few days a week. Good luck!

d e v a n said...

I look forward to hearing from you more. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd offer to join but I'd feel terrible if I let you down. Can I say I will try but that I am thrilled to hear more from you?

Fran said...

I would love to hear more from you!!

Cherish said...

I've been having similar problems and would love a challenge like this to kick my butt into gear.

I look forward to reading more from you!

Kelsey said...

I'm game, and I liked to this post on your blog. I've been having a hard time keeping up since I have been subbing but I'll give it some more attention this month!