Some quick blurps. Please tell me if you'd like me to expand on any ideas/statements. I will if I can later.
1. Zachariah is doing GREAT with potty training. He is by no means done, but he's making great progress.
2. I've had to be tight-lipped about a personal issue for over a month now. I can't tell my family, friends, or you. It stinks. I might be able to talk about it in a few more days. Thank goodness. (No, I'm NOT pregnant! Has nothing to do with that.)
3. I never make New Year's Resolutions. I think I will this year. I have some in mind that I really want to make. I think writing them down and talking about them will help.
4. I need to get moving with movie reviews. We got some new ones that are being released soon. Plus you all love getting free movies right?
5. My shoes came an hour before we left for Christmas vacation! I was so excited. I'll get photos soon, so you can see what I chose.
6. I got a new book just before Christmas break too, but I haven't read much because I'm finishing another book right now too.
7. My blogroll list is SO VERY outdated on my site. Can you tell how often I (don't) change things? Yikes.
8. I need to get my Christmas decorations put away tomorrow. Oh the joy. It's much more fun putting up than taking down. Plus I've already helped my mom take down most of her house. Ugh.
9. I think we'll hit up a few local stores tomorrow and try to spend some Christmas money. Always nice.
10. College football is just about done. What will my husband do after Monday?