2. I have been pretty lazy lately. Not sure if it's because I wasn't feeling great with my period this week, or perhaps the fact that I've been snowed in for a few days, or maybe all the snow shoveling I've done in a week, or who knows. Yesterday I managed to pick up a little steam. I cleaned the house (or at least started it) and got some posting/reviews done over at my review blog.
3. Speaking of my review blog, I have two new giveaways. I have a new Thomas DVD and a Best of Bob the Builder DVD. Go enter, your kids will love it.
4. I had a successful baby shower for the ladies at church to celebrate my friend J's new baby last weekend. This is the first time a close friend has had a baby. It's so exciting. I get to see him once a week, but it's just not enough. ;) When I have my two new nephews (one due in May, the other in June), I'll have more babies to love on. Can't wait.
5. Speaking of babies, mine will be 4 in less than a month. 4! Did you hear that? Definitely time for another baby. I'm trying to have patience.
6. I'm in the middle of knitting Zachariah a sweater. Looks good so far. I am anxious to get it finished. He is very excited about it.
7. Hope that you all have a great Valentine weekend. No special plans here. Matt and I plan to go out for dinner Saturday with the little guy too.