Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 8, 2007

Something to look forward to



Do you see what I'm seeing? I have been aching for fall. Supposedly it's been here since September 23rd, but I'm not convinced yet. Then I saw today's forecast, and alas there is hope.
Monday- Bleck, 88? Are you kidding. Guess I'll have to keep the shorts out for today.
Tuesday- Getting better. Maybe I'll wear carpi's.
Wednesday & Thursday- Now we're getting somewhere. These are fall temperatures. And I'll even take the little bit of rain. Time for jeans.
Friday & Saturday- PERFECT! This is fall. Warm sunshine with cool air. Jeans and long-sleeve t-shirts. I can't wait.
Sunday- Wonderful. I'm getting giddy just thinking about the weekend ahead.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky!!! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.

Jennifer said...

It's possible I'll never speak to you again, ever.

Okay, not true, but I am extremely jealous. Enjoy your weather as I sit her sweating and stinky.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about the cooler weather too. It's been too hot for too long since it's supposed to be fall which is my favorite season!

andria said...

Enjoy your fall.

We don't get fall here. Hot as hell until Thanksgiving and then boom, it's winter.

mamashine said...

I so miss real seasons. Texas does OVEN HOT and then for about twenty minutes, ice.

Anonymous said...

Color me green with envy. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Oh, I'm so excited about it too! And I feel really bad for you all in the south right now! This is why crappy winters are worth it- fall and spring!

Mommy Daisy said...

Don't be jealous until after today. Yuck! Although it almost seemed ok, since I knew what was coming. ;)